Life is blooming marvellous!

Hello to all my friends, followers and visitors of my lovely blog.

I am delighted to be back after so long................What was that? 
                                             
                                                   Where have I been hiding for these past few months?

Well, I'm going to be up front and honest, life has been chaotic but in a fun kinda way.

I am back now and I will be jumping on here most days ...... I know I've said that before, but I really will be I promise!

News update ............

My range of Poetry Cards are now on sale and will be featured in a large art exhibition taking place over the May Bank Holiday, in my local area. 
A collection of my poems is about to be published, so I'll let you all know when the book has been published and is on sale. I really hope that you'll all support me, by buying your copy of the book and the Poetry Cards.

Then on from that I'm busy producing Poetry films, or should I say turning some of my beautiful poems in to visual art.

I will be adding some of these here, and I will update you all and let you know of other places that these will be posted.

So all in all lots happening, and many more pots simmering on my stove of creativity.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow ............Yes! I did indeed say tomorrow.

And my lovely people I will be posting some new work too.

Have a brilliant day everyone!

 I'll love you and leave you all for today, and I cannot wait to see you here tomorrow..........

Much love

Deborah xxxx






Comments

Popular Posts