Thank You!!

Hello Followers, Friends and visitors!

I will be posting some new poems this week coming.

Well, I have been very busy over the last few months.......

I have attended The London Screen Writers Festival, where I pitched a Black Comedy Script and a Children's Drama that I have written. Both received interest from two agents, a Producer Director and a Production Company. So great excitement and abundant joy!

I have also had four of my new War Poems in  'The Great War Exhibition'. Very overwhelmed as they sat alongside Siegfried Sassoons and Wilfred Owens Poems. Wow!
During the Remembrance weekend I read one of my War Poems, stunning the audience with the power of words! But I also received beautiful comments and thanks for the poem.

At present I am busily moving forward with my Young Adult novel, and getting ready to submit this to the Agents and Publisher. I'll keep you all posted on the progression, and let you all know once it is out in the bookshops.

As you can see life has been hectic, but I'm loving every second of it!

Look out for the new poems this coming week and let me have your comments please.

I love to hear your thoughts, it really warms my heart and makes me feel less lonely.

Sending you all my heartfelt gratitude and thanks!

Deborah Hodgetts xx

Comments

Popular Posts