Working girl/ earth Angel receives fatal blast!

The working girl is me, it seems blasted again!
Or could it be that fate is holding my hand and guiding me to pleasant shores.
I'm looking with excitement at my new found freedom and now embrace it with joyful gratitude.
Today my full time contract ends early by a month, a tad early than planned.
In a state of shock, bashed but not depleted I look to the future with hope.

If your looking for an out of work Angel - look no further you are lucky to have found me!

Please place your request here, and make a wish and there I'll be right beside you.

Waiting in hopeful gratitude for a new heavenly assignment here on earth.

Your loving Happy Angel xxxxx

More to follow here shortly..................

Copyright D.M. Hodgetts 2014


Comments

Popular Posts