My heart springs up with joy!

Indeed my heart is springing, with overwhelming abundant joy!
For today is a milestone in my writing career and a moment to treasure.
A dream come true, as today a package arrived. I studied the packaging carefully in anticipation,  and beneath the packaging nestled within, was a treasure to behold my first works being  an anthology  ' A Day In Time' which includes my poem 'The Marathon'.
As I stood there cradling this book I felt sheer pleasure, joy, pride and a quickening of my heart at the sheer realisation of this deep desire to be published since the age of seven, decades ago now finally being a joyous, awe inspiring reality.
I would like to share a gift with you all from my heart, and ask that each of you wonderful followers of my blog follow this recipe for a life of awesomeness!

You see my life is transforming after watching an amazing film called 'The Secret'  about a year ago.
I have been learning more about it's principals and the Law of Attraction for the last year, with amazing results.

In short your thoughts create your reality, the change comes from within and the Universe hears your heart and rushes in. However you will need to have an open heart, clear mind and gratitude.

I am truly grateful to God, the Universe, my family,friends, all of you following my blog and I am truly grateful for being me!

I am so grateful for my gift of writing and everyone who loves me and supports me along my path as a writer!

I love you all from the bottom of my humble heart!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

In abundance, love and joy.

Yours always,
Deborah Hodgetts xxx

Comments

Popular Posts